Bay Freight are looking for a Transport Planner to join their Transport Team.
It will be your role as Transport Planner to ensure the safe running of the Pallet Force department.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Transport Planner:
- Inputting delivers
- Scanning PODs
- Communicating with drivers to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of goods.
- General administration duties
- Dealing with customer enquirers
- Planning and Routing drivers
Key Skills of a Transport Planner:
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Experience in a planning role is advantageous
- Great organisation skills
- Geographic Knowledge of the local area.
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
- Potential for HGV Training.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.