Bay Freight are looking for a Part Time Class 1 driver for yard duties and shunting.
Bay Freight are a Manchester based Haulage company that have a vast amount of experience in all aspects of general haulage for full loads or part loads and palletised distribution throughout the UK and many European destinations. Bay Freight has also become well-known as a supplier who can offer customers quality warehousing services whenever the need for additional space arises
Drivers must have a valid Class 1 License, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete all daily shunting required
- Ensure the vehicle safe to use
- Inform the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Ensure the yard is kept tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to complete more hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
This position is based on a 20 hour contract, Monday – Friday afternoons. More hours may be available if required.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.