Bay Freight are looking for an experienced Night Supervisor to join their team.
As the Night Supervisor at Bay Freight you will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of the night operation for this busy transport company.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Night Supervisor:
- Supervise the safe loading of all vehicles
- Monitor the night and early start drivers, ensuring they carry out all necessary precautions before going on the road
- Downloading Pallet Network paperwork
- Complete the routing and general traffic office work required
Key Skills of a Night Supervisor:
- FLT Counterbalance licence
- IT Literate
- Great team leader
- Good understanding of drivers hours and rules
- Good understanding of the safe loading and unloading of vehicles, including strapping
- HGV licence would be advantageous but not essential
- Willing to carry out all necessary training required.
The shift for this role is 18:30 – 05:00.
Salary: £28,000+ per year, dependent on experience.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral scheme
- Driver CPC Training
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.