Bay Freight joined the Hazchem Network in May 2018.
This means that along side our existing haulage and pallet services, Bay Freight can now offer the transportation of hazardous materials across the UK and Europe.
The Hazchem Network was established in 2004 and now handles over 15,000 pallets and parcels every night and delivers through over 40 ADR Transport members in every region of the country.
We are delighted to be working with this professional, leading network for transporting dangerous and hazardous goods and with our own ADR trained drivers we are fully trained and licensed to carry hazardous goods.
Here are some of the benefits of working with the Hazchem network:
- The network offers next day nationwide service for single (or greater) pallet consignments.
- Unparalleled service of 99.7% OTIF.
- European Network, launched in 2012, delivering ADR pallets and parcels to 24 countries.
- Safety and efficiency in the handling and transportation of hazardous goods.
- Fully compliant and trained to transport hazardous materials
Get in touch with us here to find out more.