Bay Freight currently have a vacancy for a new Class 2 Driver
Bay Freight are a Manchester based Haulage company that have a vast amount of experience in all aspects of general haulage for full loads or part loads and palletised distribution throughout the UK and many European destinations. Bay Freight has also become well-known as a supplier who can offer customers quality warehousing services whenever the need for additional space arises
Drivers must have a valid Class 2, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.